Friday 29 March 2013

Going South

Michael and I are getting makeovers.   Yeah, I know you're all laughing out there, imagining the two of us getting scrubbed and polished and whatever.   The two of us going to a spa was Rommie's idea, naturally.  She's been on a spa retreat and of course she loved it.   Personally, I'm not so sure a spa retreat is really my kind of thing.  Sapphire says we're going to look fabulous though, and who doesn't want to look fabulous?

I'm excited about it, but I'm kind of scared too.   We're going to the United States.   I've never been to the USA before, and this is the first time in a long time that I've gone anywhere without my parents or Sapphire.   I love to travel, but usually when I'm going somewhere I just get to hang out and explore and have fun.  It's a little different this time.  I don't know if this is going to be fun, exactly.  To be honest, I really don't know what to expect.    Well, at least Michael is coming too, so whatever happens, it'll be happening to both of us.

And we're gong to look fabulous in the end.  I have to keep reminding myself of that. 

We're leaving on Monday.  I'll tell you all about it when I get back.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to share your thoughts? Please leave me a comment!