Tuesday 30 April 2013

We're Back!

Michael and I are back from our trip to the USA! 

We got home yesterday, but I was too tired to post anything here.   Rommie made us pose for a bunch of pictures, which neither of us really wanted to do, but she said we needed show off the results of our relaxing holiday. I don't know how relaxed I looked after our journey home, but whatever.  I've learned a long time ago that whatever Rommie wants, Rommie gets.

So we endured the photo shoot, but as soon as we were done, I crawled into bed.   Sini and Skyla joined me and wanted to cuddle, but I think I was gone about thirty seconds after my head hit the pillow.   The last thing I remember was Sini saying she missed me, and Skyla wrapping herself around me and repeating, "Daddy...Daddy..." over and over.   That's a nice thing to fall asleep to, actually, but I wish I'd been alert enough to tell my beautiful girls that I love them before I fell asleep. 

Here's one of the photos of Michael and me.   Do we look fabulous?  I got a haircut.  Sini says she liked my hair better when it was longer,.  I think that's because she liked to wrap my curls around her fingers.   Michael got a haircut too, because Rommie said he had to.  He hates it. 


Uh...yeah.  Excuse the fact that my brother and I are posing in our underwear.  For some reason, Rommie thought that would be a good idea and, apparently, Sapphire got a vote too and agreed with her.   When I asked which photo she was adding in here for me, and she told me it was that one, I literally begged her to pick another one, but she said this one shows off our faces nicely.   Of course I have to take her word for it,.

I'll probably never live down the fact that there's now a photo floating around the internet of me and my twin brother in our underwear.   Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to share your thoughts? Please leave me a comment!